Best Cardiac Anaesthesia In Tirupati
Our team of Best Cardiac anesthesiologists In Tirupati collaborates with the Division of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery to offer the best possible care for adults and children undergoing heart, lung, and major vascular surgery in a variety of settings. The majority of these treatments are done at the Narayanadri Hospital, which is a tertiary referral center. Because many of the services available at Narayanadri Hospital are not available in community hospitals, the focus at this facility is on some of the more sophisticated surgeries for patients who are regularly referred by our colleagues throughout the Southeast.
Cardiac Anesthesia In Tirupati is a term that is used to describe the state of being unconscious. The name 'anesthesia' comes from the Greek terms 'an', which means 'without,' and 'aesthesis,' which means sensation.' As a result, anesthesia literally means 'no sensation.'
Shands offers the following surgical services:
- cardiac procedures that are congenital
- cardiac valvular operations, both primary and preoperative high-risk coronary bypass
- thoracic aorta open and thoracoscopic lung procedures open and stent graft repairs of acute and chronic thoracic aorta processes
- Transplants of the heart and lungs are two of the most common procedures.
- minimally invasive cardiac and thoracic surgeries, including percutaneous aortic valves
- The Cardiac Intensive Care Unit is covered by physicians in our division 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Bi-ventricular cardiac assist devices, which can be surgically implanted as destination therapy or a bridge to transplantation or recovery, are available at Narayanadri Hospital, making it one of the few medical institutes in the state having them. We also serve as a referral center for people who, for religious reasons, refuse to receive blood products during major cardiac or thoracic surgeries.
- Anesthesia is provided for the following procedures by our experts:
- Transplantation of the lungs and thorax in one procedure
- Getting a new heart
- Transplanting the lungs
- Procedures on the thoracic aorta
- Adults with congenital cardiac disease might have a variety of procedures to treat their condition.
- Replacement and repair of valves
- The insertion of a ventriculo-assisted device
We also offer Best Cardiac Anaesthesia In Tirupati for electrophysiology research and therapies including pulmonary vein isolation and ventricular arrhythmia ablation. We support percutaneous closures of atrial and ventricular septal defects, transcatheter aortic valve replacements, stenting of aortic coarctations, and mitral regurgitation management with the mitraclip device in the cardiac catheterization suite. Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) is also supported.
Cardiac surgery is often thought to be complicated, necessitating the use of modern anesthetic techniques. Our anesthetists work as part of a patient's integrated care team, collaborating with care providers from all departments of the hospital to find answers to difficult cases. They have the competence and understanding to safely lead a patient through surgery.
The Patient's Perspective
On the day before surgery, all patients have the opportunity to ask their care team questions. Our anesthesiologists will monitor you before, during, and after your procedure to ensure that you are comfortable at all times.
Our doctors will analyze your medical history and discuss appropriate treatment choices if you have had problems with anesthetic or pain management after previous procedures. We'll collaborate with you and your medical team to create a customized treatment plan tailored to your individual needs.
Our patients may be eligible to take part in a clinical research study. If you're interested in participating in a study, your doctor can help you figure out if you're eligible and give you the necessary information.