Best Neuro Hospital In Tirupati
Neurosurgery Doctors In Tirupati is a discipline of medicine that deals with nervous system surgery. The central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system make up the nervous system. The central nervous system is made up of the brain and spinal cord, whereas the peripheral nervous system is made up of nerves and sensory receptors in the sense organs (such as the ears, eyes, skin etc.). Neurosurgeons are surgeons who specialize in neurosurgery.
Patients with a wide range of neurosurgical issues are treated in the department of neurosurgery, Our goal is to give the best neurosurgical treatments at a reasonable price. The Department of Neurosurgery includes state-of-the-art operating rooms, a dedicated neurosurgical intensive care unit, and a post-operative neuro-rehabilitation programme in place.
Senior experts with competence in all dimensions of sophisticated micro-surgical procedures are supported by an experienced and qualified support personnel, making us one of India's best neurosurgical facilities. Our team is skilled at performing brain surgeries and assisting you with your recovery. Here are all of the pertinent data about the procedure.
Repairing structural issues in the brain necessitates brain surgery. They may be caused by congenital abnormalities, infections, traumas, or other issues. The following are some of the conditions that necessitate neurosurgery:
Our experts will walk you through the entire brain surgery procedure. Any medications you're currently taking should be disclosed to the doctor. Before the operation, your doctor will tell you which medications you should stop using. You'll also need to tell the doctor if you've had any operations, have allergies, or are drinking alcohol. Your hair will be cleaned with a special soap before operation to kill any germs or bacteria in the area, There are various types of brain surgery, including:
Craniotomy This procedure is used to remove brain tumors, aneurysms, blood or infection from an infection, or any aberrant brain tissue.
Biopsy This is a procedure that involves removing some brain tissue or tumors in order to examine them under a microscope.
Endonasal endoscopic surgery This helps to remove any tumors or lesions from your nose and sinuses in a minimally invasive manner, Endoscopes are used to remove brain tumors during minimally invasive neuroendoscopy surgery.
Deep brain stimulation (DBS) is a type of best neuro surgery hospital in tirupati in which an electrode is implanted in your brain to send electrical signals.
Neuro doctors In Tirupati will check you immediately after your brain surgery to see if everything is operating properly. In most cases, you'll be seated in a raised position. Doctors will check you immediately after your brain surgery to see if everything is operating properly. To avoid facial swelling, you will usually be seated in an elevated position.
The length of your stay in the hospital can range from a few days to a week. The length of your stay, however, is determined by the operation. After the surgery, you may be required to take drugs for a period of time.
Best Neurosurgery Specialities Types
Narayanadri Health is India's premier best neuro hospital in tirupati facility, offering a variety of neurosurgery subspecialties. The following are the several forms of neurosurgery hospital in tirupati:
- Neuro-oncology is a subspecialty of oncology that focuses on tumors of the brain and spinal cord.
- Functional Neurosurgery is a specialty that deals with difficulties like movement impairments, cerebral palsy, and epilepsy.
- Neurovascular Surgery: As the name implies, this specialty focuses on the blood vessels that nourish the nervous system and the issues that can arise from them, such as narrowing, aneurysms, and so on.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Specialist that focuses on neurological issues that occur throughout the developmental and childhood phases is known as pediatric neurosurgery. This includes the treatment of birth deformities such spina bifida, tumors, and other abnormalities.
- Traumatology: Best Neurosurgeon in Tirupati who specializes in traumatology performs surgical procedures to address injuries to the nervous system, such as head injuries.
- Spinal Surgery is a subspecialty of surgery that focuses on procedures involving the spine.